Friday, January 16, 2009

Take a Coffee Break and Try this Quiz.

C IF U can figure it out?
I could not figure it out and had to look at the answer.
Especially for all you who have good word skills (unlike me).
See if you can figure out what these words have in common?
1 Banana
2 Dresser
3 Grammar
4 Potato
5 Revive
6 Uneven
7 Assess
Look at each word carefully. (You'll kick yourself when you discover the answer.)
Send me your thoughts and I'll give you the answer in a day or two (or you may even find the answer yourself somewhere in my blog space) Good Luck !!
Here is the answer: No, it is not that they all have at least 2 double letters.
Correct Answer: In all of the words listed, if you take the first letter, place it at the end of the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word.

5 comments:

Wolf McTavish said...

Each word has two 'pears' in it.

Saint Bernard said...

Good Try NQwolf, but that is incorrect - try again that is a clue to the correct answer.

Mum-me said...

Put the first letter on the end of the word and read it backwards. It's the same word.

Possum Princess said...

I couldn't figure it out!

I think Mum-me is probably right. I tried doing what she said and it works!!!

Mummy McTavish said...

I know it's too late because you've already said the answer but I got the same thing as mum-me and I didnt even cheat! I'm a bit slow today and I still got it! YAY